Sunday after Sunday, many women may only pass in the aisle or sit across the sanctuary from each other, not really having the opportunity to get acquainted. Midweek Bible Study and the Small groups that meet within it each week, can lead to deeper, more meaningful relationships as we pray together; share our triumphs and trials; and really get to know each other.
Join us for our midweek Bible Study, reach out to our community through an annual Christmas Tea, and grow together to a place of spiritual maturity.
Fall 2014 Bible Study
WEST CAMPUS September 16 - November 11 (Tuesdays) in the West Campus Cafe
- Morning Study: 9-11am, Children's ministry available
- Evening Study: 6:30-8pm
SISTERS CAMPUS Dates to be determined (Tuesdays) at the Sisters Campus
- Contact Lois Kaping for information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register on the first day of class.
An in-depth Bible study of 1 and 2 Thessalonians by Beth Moore
Is family life a challenge? Is work is driving you crazy? Do you know God has a purpose for your life, but can't figure out what it is? Know that your circumstances are not coincidental. And God's timing is impeccable. Join Beth Moore on the Thessalonian shores as she walks you through the truth of each verse of 1 and 2 Thessalonians. In this study, you'll face crises, afflictions, relationships, doubts, concerns, and fears. Find encouragement for living the Christian life now and hope for when Christ returns.
- Covers a wide variety of topics, including family, prayer, ministering to others, and prophecies
- Walks you verse-by-verse through 1 and 2 Thessalonians
- Study one chapter of Scripture each session
- 9-session study, 8 sessions of homework
- Varying levels of participation available
More Info...Women's Ministries
Kristi Dueber, Coordinator